Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tattered Magazine Contained


During this week's apartment purge things were chucked, but my stack of dog-eared magazines remained. I am addicted to magazines. Recently, in the name of frugality, I have imposed a ration: two magazines a month, that's it. The rest I must borrow or steal. Now, I can't seem to trash them until I have combed through them with the exactness of a bar study prep course. So, in the name of clean lines, and clutter free shelves I searched for a solution to my little "problem." Of course, once again, Martha pulls through with another Good Thing.

Yesterday, I went to Ikea and bought a package of 5 cardboard magazine holders for $2.99. Now, all I have to do is find a decorative paper that ties in the colors I plan on using in the main living area. Prices begin at $2.50. Basically by the weekend I'll have an eye-pleasing organizational solution for about 6 dollars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just picture your apartment