Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Plastic bags are going to the Dogs.



I am proud to say I diligently use my re-usable totes for shopping excursions, but sadly, I have been ignorant to the number of plastic bags I toss along with Ari's business. If I'm using an environmentally responsible alternative for shopping, why not buy bio-degradable waste bags? Thus, Bio Bags an environmentally friendly option!

At just 10 cents a bag, they aren't outrageously priced and you can feel even better about cleaning up after your dog.
When I'm done with the batch I recently purchased at the Container Store (primarily because of the nifty holder), I'm placing my order.

P.s. if you don't have the re-usable grocery bags, get on it! You can either pick them up while checking out at most grocery stores. Or, if you want a cuter alternative, without the store advertisement check these out at Walmart, American Apparel, and Cafe Press.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this... you're doing your part in every facet! (and can feel better about picking up the poo from your dog!!)