Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello, you!

As I have recently discovered, graduating Law School school and entering the professional world brings on new challenges. I must figure out how to balance my debit card account to cover real-life expenses (enter, new brake pads) with the splurges that make saving fun (can you say cole haan?)

But, as they say, with new responsibilities come new freedoms. Finally able to move downtown, I can to enjoy the city I've always called home, but never actually lived in.
With the help of some friends and my golden retriever, I plan to enjoy and share my Philadelphia explorations. As a Jewish girl from the suburbs obsessed with coffee and expensive shoes, but who craves eclectic eateries and art collections, I am sure there will be more than enough to keep me quite busy and you, hopefully, interested.

As I see it, Forrest Gump was wrong. Life is not like a box of chocolates, it's like a "Cheesesteak With Whiz." The whiz is what makes life, and a cheesesteak, so sinfully delicious. So, here's to, Life with Whiz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting a blog!!! I love the idea and the name!

Anne Paige said...

Well, I couldn't have done it with out YOU!