Monday, November 17, 2008

Kleenex Meet Martha

Since I have some free time this week, my apartment is being overhauled! We're talking unpacking (the last of it, I swear); purging; organizing; a little painting; and a lot of cleaning! First on my list was my bedroom. I swept under the bed, added a cute off-white bedside table, cleaned out the clutter, and stepped back to adore my work. I scanned the room, impressed with how fresh it all looked, when my eyes happened upon an atrocity. (A minor exageration). The essential bedside box of Kleenex was such an eyesore! I know it may seem crazy, but I'm a woman on a mission. Who would know how to resolve this issue better than Martha Stewart? I know, she's annoyingly chipper and snippy at the same time, but you have to admit, when she's good, she's good. I'm not referring to an early release on good behavior, I'm talking about her Kleenex solution.

It's cheap ($1.14), fast (3 minutes), easy (Ari did it for me) and simple (no cutesy tissue box with embroidered initials, eh-hem). Check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE Martha! I watch her everyday!

Anne Paige said...

You know, she has a Sirius radio show.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I KNOW! But, I dont get Sirius... tear. Do you?

Anne Paige said...

Well Sirius and XM merged, so I just have to make a phone call to have it all set up. Which is SIRIUSLY on my to-do list.