Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am always intrigued and somewhat obsessed with the women behind the president. Whatever your politics are, I think it is an amazingly difficult and thankless position which is amazingly undertaken with elegance and sometimes, an enviable sense of attitude. I did not partake in Obamarama, but I am fully pining over his other (arguably, better) half. A recent New York Times article documenting a candid discussion with the first lady that is truly inspiring on a very real level. Although, I'm sure Ms. Obama is passionate about many serious and world-wide issues, it is quite refreshing to read about her real concerns - weight, fashion, her husband's commenting on her wardrobe. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Big L said...

Yeah, that's my girl too. She's so dope! Friend-in-my-head if you will.