Friday, December 5, 2008

Grillz Cheez

I love grilled cheese. There is nothing better than slapping some bread and cheese on the foreman and then indulging in gooey deliciousness. Nonetheless, I am somewhat embarrassed when I have to admit to someone that I had grilled cheese for dinner the previous night. When the situation arises, I think of my friend that requested grilled cheese for her wedding reception, and I have the courage to come clean. (She's my hero.)

In the name of growing up (at least pretending to...) Here are several suggestions to force maturity on your grilled cheese.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/4-easy-ways-to-dress-up-your-grilled-cheese-323411/

(I do aplogize for not properly linking. Verizon and I had a fight and I'm waiting for Comcast to pick up the pieces. In the meantime, I'm posting via iGoogle from a remote location.)

No comments: